2021 Call for Proposals
On behalf of the Conference Organizing Committee, we would like to invite you to submit a proposal for the Access Services Conference 2021, Unlocking the 21st Century Library.
This year’s event will be held at the Loudermilk Conference Center in Atlanta, GA from November 17-18, 2021.
The Access Services Conference is an opportunity for individuals working in all areas of Access Service in libraries to gather information and communicate with other professionals about Circulation, Reserves, Interlibrary Loan, Student Worker Management, Security, Stacks Maintenance, and other topics of interest.
We invite program proposals until 5pm, April 30, 2021. Accepted program proposal submissions should be able to fit within a 45 minute segment including time for questions. Posters will be presented in a dedicated poster session. Proposals might focus on any of the following areas:
- Anti-racism and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion efforts
- Customer Service Circulation
- Interlibrary Loan
- Consortia Agreements
- Electronic Resources and Access Services
- Social Justice and Activism
- Space Management
- Stacks Maintenance
- Student Worker Management
- Current Technology for Access Service Enhancement
- COVID-19 Response
Session and poster proposals will be blind-reviewed by the program committee and those presenters who are selected will be notified by May 17, 2021.
Please direct any questions to Viki Timian : email@example.com
Vendors or organizations interested in sponsoring the Access Services Conference please contact Krista Higham: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are using a new abstract management system to collect proposals this year and have discovered a few issues.
- You will not receive an immediate confirmation email for submitting a proposal. We will try to send those confirmations as soon as possible. We have day jobs, so please be patient.
- Please check your junk/spam folders periodically for any updates. You can search for karenglover@accessservicesinlibraries or Eventleaf.
- Direct any other issues with the abstract tool to email@example.com. General questions about proposals should be directed to Viki@accessservicesinlibraries.org.